New Vantage Properties – Zambian Property Development
- Posted on in Classifieds
Prime Industrial Space
Lusaka is widely considered as a pivotal current and future distribution hub. This is due to its positioning at the cross roads of the North-South and East-West road corridors, and at the centre of the Sub-Saharan African and Zambian logistics route. York Commercial Park will provide the Zambian logistics market with state of the art facilities, capable of matching the ever growing requirements of the region.
The needs of the modern users are of paramount importance to this development. In addition to the park-like surrounds, security is of the highest standard with monitored and controlled 24 hour access. The infrastructure was planned with the needs of today’s large transporters in mind and includes wide roads, generous yards and ample circulation.
- Split into 2 phases
- Anticipated build out plan is 5 to 7 years
- Designed with generous yards both dock height (1 350mm) and at grade options available, and ample clear space to the under side of the eaves
- Various development options – mini units from 500m2 to big box distribution in excess of 20 000m2
- Turnkey developments and rental options available
- Excellent visibility from Kafue Road
Indicative site layout
- York Commercial Park boasts many design features, these include buildings built at grade or at dock height of 1 350mm, minimum of 6m to the under side of the eaves – to capitalise on racking volumes. Tenants will be able to enjoy a pleasant, secure and aesthetically pleasing park like work environment.
- York Commercial Park has something for every client – who has the option to own or lease.
- While it is anchored by large users – those with specific requirements in excess of 10 000m2 – the park will also be able to meet the needs of smaller, local businesses.
- Light industrial, service industries and value orientated wholesalers requiring 500m2 of space are also catered for.
- The build-out plan is designed over two phases.
- As a result York Commercial Park will cater for the warehousing and distribution requirements of multinational and local operators seeking not only a Zambian, but also a African presence.
|+27 87 808 8080|