Opportunity To Supply 600 Monopoly Games
- Posted on in Opportunities
Supply and Delivery of 600 Monopoly games for Adults and Junior for EThekwini Municipal Libraries.
Tender number: 7P.34309
Closing date and time: Thursday, 10 August 2017 at 11:00 am
Non‐Refundable Tender Charge (Bank guaranteed cheques or cash only): R50.00
- The game must be the Cape Town edition
- Monopoly is a board game in which 2 to 6 Players compete to acquire wealth through economic activity involving the buying, renting, and trading of properties using play money, as players take turns moving around the board according to the roll of the dice.
- The board must consist of forty spaces containing twenty‐eight properties, three Chance spaces, three Community Chest spaces, a Luxury Tax space, an Income Tax space, and the four corner squares: GO, Jail, Free Parking, and Go to Jail.
- Each player is to be represented by a small hard plastic token.
- The board should be a standard size of 40 cm by 40 cm and must fold in half.
- The following Game Pieces must be included in the game:
The two Dice must be made of strong plastic
4 strong plastic Trains, 2 strong plastic utilities, 32 strong plastic houses, 12 strong plastic hotels
A supply of paper money, A Title Deed for each property (Hardboard Cards), A deck of 16 Chance cards
(Hardboard Cards) A deck of 16 Community Chest cards. (Hardboard Cards)
Closing Date for Tenders: Thursday, 10 August 2017 at 11:00 am
Tender documents are obtainable at Basement Cashiers, 166 KE Masinga, ((Formerly Old Fort RD), City Engineers
Building, Durban, 4001 (between 08:00 to 13:00 and 14h00 to 15:15)
Technical Enquiries Contact Person: ‐
Thobela Ngidi: 031‐ 311 2453/ 031 322 0031
Ncami Mazibuko: 031 311 7425
See tender documents here: http://www.durban.gov.za/Resource_Centre/Tenders/Tender%20Document%20Library/7P.34309.pdf