- Posted on in Industry Services
Rebuff was established in 1974 in Isando Johannesburg as a manufacturer and supplier of high quality buffing and abrasive products to the metal finishing industry.
The rapid growth in demand from industry for its products necessitated a strategic opening of a second factory in Seshego, Polokwane, enabling the company to expand its product range to include:
- Full Leaf Buffs produced in a variety of Cotton and Sisal.
- Air Flow and Impregnated Buffs.
- Coated Abrasive Conversion Products.
- Non–Woven Abrasives.
- Polishing Compounds.
In close association with the abrasive manufacturing sector the range of products was expanded to include coated and bonded abrasive products such as:
- Cutting and Grinding wheels.
- Sanding belts and Reflex Wheels.
- Resin Fibre Discs and Lamelle flap discs.
- Handy rolls.
|+27 11 974 8951 – 6|